8:30AM - 4:30PM
Employment & Training Specialist
Resume WorkshopLearn about different resume formats and how to design a resume that will help you market yourself! A discussion of resume basics will be included, as well as the “dos and don’ts” of effective resumes. Learn how to personalize and target your resume toward specific employers to obtain more interviews. If you are not proficient on a computer we recommend that you contact us for a one on one session so that a Employment & Training Staff can help you sort and type your information. Please bring a copy of your current resume if you have one.
Building Bridges to Employment WorkshopThis workshop will cover a wide range of topics related to obtaining and maintaining employment. These topics include:
- Interviewing & Career Building Tips
- Professional Skills
- Workplace Etiquette
- Building & Maintaining Bridges (Working Relationships)
- Social Media Presence
Interviewing WorkshopBrush up on your interviewing skills, including behavior, attire, and what questions to expect. Learn what employers expect from interviews and how to successfully navigate them.
LinkedIn WorkshopLooking for a professional setting to search and apply for job openings? At this workshop you will learn:
- How to create a LinkedIn account
- How to connect with others
- What to do and what not to do online
- The importance of an online profile
- How to search for jobs
- How to apply for jobs
USA Jobs WorkshopThis is an informational session about Fort Drum Jobs posted through usajobs.com. Learn how to:
- Create an account
- Find jobs
- Apply onlineAdditional information will also be provided on Federal, State, Local civil service exams and vacancies.